birthday breakdown

10:39 PM

27. It sounds so grown up (yet I'm still just as silly and childish as always...still waiting for the day that I feel like an adult).

I got spoiled by my sweet hubby and family. We started celebrating the day before all the family arrived, where Tommy planned a surprise date up to Salt Lake of fun shopping, eating, and watching a good chick flick (Tommy was the only guy in the whole theater watching Twilight...that's true love right there).

the first present sitting in the passenger seat as we headed out on our date 

when we got home, I walked upstairs to our room to find it transformed into a day spa! A real massage table, and Tommy gave me a true 45-minute massage...unheard of!

The next morning (my actual birthday), Tommy took us to IHOP (my FAVORITE birthday tradition...yeah, I'm classy like that), and surprised me by arranging to have all the family there!

Thanks to Kathleen for taking all these photos (and the beautiful sign)


mom and sister, Valerie

me and Kathleen

Sarah and Leah

Max was excited about the bacon and sausages

Tony and Ben

Max loves his aunties

Sydney and her best bud


That night we partied it up with songs from my Dad's guitar, pizza, cake, and presents. :)

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Subscribe