sleeping babies

11:17 PM

I have wanted to capture a photo of Max sleeping for a long time. I feel like a picture is the only way I can really remember a moment. But Max happens to be a very light sleeper, and the slightest sound of the door opening to his room results in him scrambling to a sitting position with a sleepy, confused smile. 

But the other day after errands and appointments that kept poor Max awake all day without a nap, I put him down in the late afternoon, and nothing could wake him. I crept into his room with my camera, and after taking some shots, I just sat next to his crib and watched him sleep. It was like a gift was placed in my hands...this chance to capture my sweet little angel asleep...for the first and probably last time in a long while. Is there anything sweeter in this world than a baby sleeping?




You Might Also Like

2 comments

Subscribe