the Thanksgiving Feast

9:11 PM

We've been so spoiled in having my parents come out about every month from California to join in on festivities and family time. With most of her kids in Utah now, my mom might as well find a house out here...now we just need to get my brother in Philly to move out west. :)


prepping the pies before heading over to Tony's for the big feast

I think they're both doing my job while I wouldn't stop taking photos :)

left: Sydney and the cousins building forts     -     right: Valerie, the baby-whisperer

while the women cooked, Dad entertained the kids

instead of football, everyone played a round of hockey in Tony's cul-de-sac


Malinda made these adorable Pilgrim and Indian hats

Kathleen's been documenting all the family festivities with her new camera/video camera. Now I know what I look like, hiding behind the camera all the time. :)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Subscribe