Max. 14 months.

12:52 PM

Max has been the sweetest, happiest, easiest little guy. He chirps and squeals very loudly, but I guess I should be grateful they're happy sounds. We just can't take him in public without getting lots of stares and comments like "he sure has some vocal chords!"

He's still crawling around (who needs to walk when you are the speediest crawler on the planet?). I've gotten some sweet arm muscles from this big guy. 

Max is very cuddly and social. He will bat his eyes and plunge towards strangers arms for them to hold him. I feel very lucky I get to hold and cuddle him all the time (although I won't complain if he decides to finally walk one of these days....).

**Sydney just walked up to me, looked over my shoulder at these photos and said, "Wow. He's handsome." She also says she's going to marry Max when she grows up.



he growls for car sounds


one of the only distraction that worked was a big red apple. He wouldn't let me take it away.

These three photos were taken within seconds of each other. Posing for photos is no laughing matter.

This is what happened when I took the apple away. And THIS is why I can't say no to him. Just look at that face!



Max has a special friend. Tommy doesn't like it when I call it his doll. But it is the one thing he's absolutely attached to. A $9 IKEA boy doll. He saw it in the store at around 10 months old and started squealing. I let him play with it in the cart, and he wouldn't stop squeezing it tight. Now it's his permanent buddy. I can't decide if the doll looks cute or creepy.

hahahaha....I didn't realize until just now how much the buggy is sagging to the left. Yeah, I probably shouldn't have waited until Max was 14 months old to stuff him in here...heck, he was probably too chubby as a newborn.

suckers make great distractions

I found this adorable crown HERE and have been dying to use it with Max for a "little prince" shot. Max wasn't so sure about it...

I tried several times, and every time it touched his head, he'd start to cry. Apparently I've got a spoiled prince on my hands. ;)

You Might Also Like

3 comments

Subscribe